Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Need help with createctrl

Need help with createctrl

Discuss topics that apply across the products, such as the PocketC language, or development in general

Postby FrappyDan on Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:19 am

I've been a Java programmer for some time now and guess I'm spoiled by the controls layout. I'm new to PocketC and need help with creating controls. I have a file enumeration procedure that adds items to a listbox and I want to add a scrollbar to the listbox but have had no luck attaching one. Whether I use createctrl1 with the listbox as the parent ID or create the scrollbar first I just get a floating scrollbar that does nothing. What's the trick? Also I have a problem puting a border around the listbox. I use the style for borders from the window styles but no borders are drawn. Can someone shed a little light on controls in PocketC for me. Thanks.

FrappyDan
FrappyDan
FrappyDan

Postby wolfgang on Mon Nov 25, 2002 7:16 pm

Use PC Form ( http://www.pcform.net ). There is a trial version that will run for a few weeks. You can create a few simple layouts and then look at the code it generates. That's the way I learned PocketC controls. Or you buy the full version of PC Form and use it for creating the GUI in the first place.

Wolfgang

Composing music on the PocketPC! - http://www.pdamusician.com
Composing music on the PocketPC! - http://www.pdamusician.com
wolfgang

Postby FrappyDan on Tue Nov 26, 2002 4:31 am

Thank you for that suggestion. :mrgreen:

FrappyDan
FrappyDan
FrappyDan

Return to General Discussion