Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - text creation

text creation

Discuss topics that apply across the products, such as the PocketC language, or development in general

Postby neptune42 on Fri May 16, 2003 2:37 am

Hello,
Is there any easy way to make a text file on my Desktop from a database or memopad. I am creating an application that collects data, but then I want to manipulate it using a simple text editor on the desktop. Whenever I mess with the memopad.dat file, I gives me errors when it tries to hotsync, so I know that not the way. I need a text file on my desktop that I can manipulate. Then the Palm HotSync Manager automatically updates the text file for me.

Or even if someone knows of an .exe file that will automatically open the memopad.bat and convert it to a userspecified.txt file. I can technically do this by hand, but I would like to streamline this process.

Thank you,
SG
sg
neptune42

Return to General Discussion