Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Databases in general and in specific

Databases in general and in specific

Discuss topics that apply across the products, such as the PocketC language, or development in general

Postby mlambrigger on Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:47 pm

I will program an loan reminder with goods type and so on. I want to add alarms and mange them in the native palm database. Have anyone the base structure of this one.

In a second time I will add the possibility to search names and more informations in the native addressbook. I know that we can do something with the DB base tools of OrbWorks Designer. But we must know the base structure for that!!

Did someone have thos informations??
Marc Lambrigger
mlambrigger

Postby mlambrigger on Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:49 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mlambrigger</i>
<br />I will program an loan reminder with goods type and so on. I want to add alarms and mange them in the native palm database. Have anyone the base structure of this one.

In a second time I will add the possibility to search names and more informations in the native addressbook. I know that we can do something with the DB base tools of OrbWorks Designer. But we must know the base structure for that!!

Did someone have thos informations??
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sorry, I've just found the utils in the original installation directory.
For those who don't know, there are two source code there to access AddressBookDB and ToDoDB.
I will try to change one to access DateBookDB and manage reminder alarms from another application. Keep informed on this topic, I will give you the link when it will be done!
Marc Lambrigger
mlambrigger

Return to General Discussion