Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Organizing Creator IDs, just your thoughts...

Organizing Creator IDs, just your thoughts...

Discuss topics that apply across the products, such as the PocketC language, or development in general

Postby steveK on Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:04 pm

Hi All,

Just curious for some input... In trying to learn all these different Archie features, I find myself making many different little applications. Like so many that I can't keep track of Which creator IDs Iv'e used. Usually when tacking periodic things I append the date to the end of the name as YYMMDD. Obviously that doesn't work with 4 digits. Another thing that makes sense is to give them all IDs that start with "a" or "1" so that they'll be grouped in onboard file uts, like FileZ. I'm just curious if any of you guys have developed any schemes for organizing these that you've found helpful... I googled but (surprisingly) didn't find anything. Thanks..
steveK

Return to General Discussion