Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - New to Pocket C

New to Pocket C

Discuss topics that apply across the products, such as the PocketC language, or development in general

Postby degv on Tue Jul 31, 2001 4:04 pm

While I've been a long time programmer and palm owner of 3 years, I'm only now getting into Pocket C.
There seems to be quite a resource base and I can't help but feel I'm only scratching the surface.
Can anyone suggest any url's that I really should check out. Right now I'm just learning pocket C and the GUI interface. What else is CRITICAL?
Also is it possible to get new posts to this forum via e-mail rather than having to visit the site?
degv

Postby MedPretzel on Sat Aug 04, 2001 12:31 pm

I would also like to know if there are any good urls for the VERY beginner programmer. I have a couple of C/C++ books, a couple of Programming Windows CE books, and a couple of Visual Basic books, but I'm just not following some of the resources that have been posted.
MedPretzel

Postby joh.becker on Mon Aug 06, 2001 6:03 am

joh.becker

Postby soinsg on Mon Aug 06, 2001 4:07 pm

A site that helped me a lot with PocketC for PalmOS is:
http://web.singnet.com.sg/~stke7/main2.htm

--
soinsg@hotmail.com
soinsg

Return to General Discussion