Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - SetFore() and forms

SetFore() and forms

A PocketC native palm library offering native forms and assorted utilities

Postby WauloK on Tue Mar 12, 2002 1:02 am

Howdy, Joe.

As you suggested in an email, I removed graph_on() and substituted redrawing forms.

I have a problem in that when I change to the PocketC form (1500) then change back again to (3000), it loses the SetFore() value. This is not such a problem as I have added to my code a variable to hold the current foreground colour (color).
But, once I have changed forms to the PocketC one and back again, I then use SetFore(color) but it does nothing.

about(int color) { // I tried passing color to about() in hope that would fix it, but putting the "SetFore()" here or where the routine returns to makes no difference
sleep(1000); // Otherwise CopyBuf copies the graffiti shortcut bar ( /About ). This sleep waits until the shortcut bar disappears.
CopyBuf(1,0);
Fctl(DRAW,1500);
title("About");
bitmap(10,26,"0f07c01ff03ff87ffc7ffcfc7ef83ef83ef83ef83e8822882288228822f83e50145014000050148aa2");
textattr(2,1,0);
textalign(11);
text(80,25,"Iron filings v2.0");
text(80,45,"by Jason Oakley");
textattr(0,1,0);
text(80,60,"Freeware");
//blah blah graphics and text displayed

textalign(00);
Fctl(DRAW,3000);
CopyBuf(0,1); // Return the previous form screen
text(80,80,color); // This was a test line which never gets executed (or it does and the text() appears somewhere not visible?
SetFore(color); // This also does not happen.
}

If I use:
about(); SetFore(color); break;

The "SetFore(color)" never happens.

Funky groovy PocketC support site.
http://pocketc.bangrocks.com/
If you love PocketC, you'll love this!
Join and become part of the community!
News, reviews, free source code and more!
Iron Filings v2.0 released.
Download a demo version at http://www.palmgear.com
Made with PocketC!
WauloK

Postby jstadolnik on Tue Mar 12, 2002 2:31 am

Every time a form is switched the color settings get reset. To what I don't exactly know, but usually not to thier previous settings.

Anyhow, I cannot seem to replicate the problem. Below is my test code.

Note that SetFore() returns the previous color setting. This may be useful in debugging the problem.

Joe

----

//colorbug.c
library "PToolboxLib"
include "Fctl.h"
main() {
Form(3000,"Main Form");
Button(3001,0,10,140,0,0,"Switch");
Fctl(DRAW,3000);
SetFore(119);
line(1,0,0,159,159);
while(Fevent(1) != 3001);
CopyBuf(1,0);
Fctl(DRAW,1500);
title("Graphics window");
line(1,0,159,159,0);
while(event(1) != 2);
Fctl(DRAW,3000);
CopyBuf(0,1);
SetFore(101);
line(1,40,0,119,159);
while(Fevent(1) != 3001);
}

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Postby WauloK on Tue Mar 12, 2002 2:57 am

Sadly, I cannot re-create it with your test code either.
I will have to try and figure it out.
tnx

If you love PocketC, you'll love this!
Join and become part of the community!
News, reviews, free source code and more!
Iron Filings v2.0 released.
Download a demo version at http://www.palmgear.com
Made with PocketC!
WauloK

Return to Pocket Toolbox