Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - pilot-DB?

pilot-DB?

A PocketC native palm library offering native forms and assorted utilities

Postby johnston on Tue Apr 23, 2002 4:17 pm

I am trying to create a simple palm application which reads and simply outputs the database from a pilot-DB database that is already created on the palm.

If anyone could provide sample code to do such a task would be greatly appreciated or any advice to get me on the right track.

I am new to PocketC so please forgive my ignorance.

Thanks for any help in advance.
johnston

Postby jstadolnik on Tue Apr 23, 2002 4:31 pm

See the database_demo.c file included in the PToolbox release.

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Postby johnston on Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:44 pm

Thanks for the advice but I have already been over the database_demo.c file.
I install the file and try to run it and all I get is "HanDBase not installed". It is my understanding that the file is setup for a pilotDB database.
johnston

Postby jstadolnik on Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:09 pm

I would suggest reading up on the DBcreate function and look at what the demo code is doing. You need to switch it over to Pilot-DB format... it's just a matter of changing an argument.

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Return to Pocket Toolbox