Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - memory problems using PocketC 6.5

memory problems using PocketC 6.5

A PocketC native palm library offering native forms and assorted utilities

Postby Eli on Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:41 pm

I recently upgraded my PocketC from V6.1 to V6.5.1. As soon as i did this i started having problems running my programs. I now get an error trying to access an invalid memory location....

I am using Ptoolbox 7.6.1 on the POSE and HW. Both experience some kind of error. This did not occur with V6.1 of PocketC. The error occurs right of the top when i try to allocate my memory for the array.
Here is an example of the code:
info= Array("is,6,2");
info[0][0]=1; //integer
info[0][1]="Field0";

info[1][0]=1; //integer
info[1][1]="Field1";

info[2][0]=1; //integer
info[2][1]="Field2";

info[3][0]=1; //integer
info[3][1]="Field3";

info[4][0]=1; //integer
info[4][1]="Field4";

info[5][0]=1; //integer
info[5][1]="Field5";

The first execution is fine. The second time it dies. Any suggestions of what may have changed?

Forturnatly i just found a backup copy of PocketC which allowed me to prove my problem was related to the compiler version change.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Eli
http://eswhut.com
Eli

Postby jstadolnik on Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:05 pm

Jeremy changed the way native libaries need to work with PocketC v6.5. Essentially this broke previous versions of the PToolboxLib.

Use the PToolbox 7.6.2beta found here:

http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PT ... _beta.html

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Postby Eli on Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:10 pm

Thanks, the new beta version works. I looked at the 6.5 release notes and Jeremy did not mention anything of the sort. When will you be releasing the 7.6.2 final?

Thanks again!

Eli
Eli

Postby jstadolnik on Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:15 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">When will you be releasing the 7.6.2 final?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Maybe a month or two, I'm swamped with other things right now.

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
jstadolnik

Postby Eli on Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:21 am

Thanks. Good luck.

Eli
Eli

Postby SyPDA on Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:44 am

Hi Joe!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jstadolnik</i>
Maybe a month or two, I'm swamped with other things right now.

I could really use the modular version of the new PToolboxLib. :D

Do you know yet, when you will release it?

Thanks,
Steve
SyPDA

Postby jstadolnik on Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:17 pm

Hello Steve,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
I could really use the modular version of the new PToolboxLib.

Do you know yet, when you will release it?

My deadlines in my day job have only gotten worst, it may not be until November or so until the next official release.

I have however emailed you the plug-ins for v7.6.2... so check your mailbox. :)

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
jstadolnik

Postby SyPDA on Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:24 am

Hi Joe!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jstadolnik</i>
I have however emailed you the plug-ins for v7.6.2... so check your mailbox. :)

<b>Awesome!</b> :D

Thanks a lot and good luck with your deadlines!:)
SyPDA

Return to Pocket Toolbox