Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Error using Simulator with PToolBox

Error using Simulator with PToolBox

A PocketC native palm library offering native forms and assorted utilities

Postby Int21h on Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:06 am

For some reason, when using the simulator and a pocketC program that uses PToolbox, I get this error:

I:\Ripple\ARM\Core\Emul68K\Src\Emul68KCommon.c, Line:1964, Direct screen access 00F50000

If I click Ignore, the simulator will continue with the program, but will give me the same error everytime I use a buffer statement. When used on the palm unit itself, there is no error. This obviously gets really annoying when you are making a game with a lot of buffers. Does anyone know how to turn this off and allow direct screen access without an error. By the way, I am using the Treo 600 ROM.
Int21h

Postby jstadolnik on Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:17 am

Make sure that you are using the latest version.

See:
http://pocketc.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPI ... rms=v7.6.2

-Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Postby Int21h on Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:21 pm

Thanks Joe. By the way, what IDE do you use for your native stuff? Have you tried the Palm OS Developer Suite? What's your thoughts on it? I used to use GCC but it's such a hassle. And it seems that Codewarrior is not available anymore (at least the web site says it isn't.) I have a really old version of Codewarrior.
Int21h

Postby jstadolnik on Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:11 am

I use gcc & PRC-Tools... the old fashioned way. I don't own a win2000/Xp box so I can't use PODS (nor the latest simulators). The GUI layout tool in PODS is supposedly pretty nice. It will also automatically handle multiple code segments for you (which is a bit of pain when using gcc/PRC-Tools directly).

-Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Return to Pocket Toolbox