Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Bitmaps

Bitmaps

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby davypp on Mon May 20, 2002 5:13 pm

Anyone help with this error?

(0 ): unable to create bitmap 'bitmap103'

http://
davypp

Postby Claw on Mon May 27, 2002 1:48 am

I had the same problem. I had to make the size of my bitmap 32x32. Now it works. Not sure why.
Claw

Postby davypp on Fri May 31, 2002 7:00 pm

Yeah it could be size.
<br>
Disappointing as I was hoping to do a 'brochure' app with large photos.

http://
davypp

Postby samps on Sat Jun 01, 2002 5:33 am

It should be possible to make that brochure app. I have fiddled a little, to see if I could replicate the error, but I can't. It all works great.

I start a new project, choosing "Simple app".
In the workspace view, right-click on 'Bitmaps' and 'Add bitmap files'.
Click on 'Bitmap103' and find a picture for the various colour depths. I chose to make a new drawing in MS Paint, black on white, in 100x100 pixels.

Now right click on the form representation in Visual Designer, and choose 'Add Bitmap'. In the inspection panel for the newly added bitmap, change the 'Normal bitmap' property to Bitmap103.

Compile, et voila!

But maybe this has got nothing to do with your problem, in which case I hope someone else might find it interesting.

cheers

Samps
Ubuntu user #82
samps

Postby dancreation on Sun Jun 23, 2002 3:39 am

When you add a new bitmap file, make sure that you pick the same bitmap files for all the different selection such as 1-bit - 256 colors.

You can use any bitmap size.
dancreation

Postby iboehme on Mon Jul 01, 2002 10:55 am

Maybe the problem ist the grapic app. Whatever you use (PSP, Photoshop, ...) ... before importing it to OrbForms open and save it in Paint. That should word (at least it did in my case)
iboehme

Postby jfield on Mon Jan 06, 2003 1:24 am

Observation #14 (Bitmap Objects):

a. Some of the properties are not settable at design time (i.e. Width, Height and Visible).
b. One of the properties is not explained in the Help Topics (i.e. Normal Bitmap).
c. Adding a Bitmap object to a form with Normal Bitmap set to NONE causes the Palm to crash.
d. Use the Normal Bitmap property to select a Bitmap under the Bitmaps section of the Project view.
e. <b>If all four of the bitmaps assigned to a Bitmap object are not the same size, then the program will not compile.</b>
f. If you edit the bitmap using an external program, you must reselect the bitmap in the Bitmap list and on the form.
jfield

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect