Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - what is error "too much application code"?

what is error "too much application code"?

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby design4use on Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:09 pm

...and what can I do about it??? I am receiving it in line 0 when I am trying to compile...Please help, I have an urgent deadline to work towards...Thanks!
design4use

Postby design4use on Wed Dec 18, 2002 3:46 am

OK since nobody seems to know I am taking a guess:
there must be a limit to the amount of text of all source files that are included in the project?

If so what is the limit and how can I work around it? Is this limit planned to be removed in a (hopefully soon) future release? I am stuck with the project I am working at about 80% and I can't compile.

Thanks for any clues,
d4u
design4use

Postby jstadolnik on Wed Dec 18, 2002 4:14 am

http://pocketc.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPI ... rchTerms=a

Jeremy recently broke the one segment ceiling (it's now 4) for PocketC apps, but I think OrbForms is still limited to one segment app for the time being.

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Postby dewey on Wed Dec 18, 2002 4:18 am

That is correct. OrbForms apps are currently limited to one record's worth of compiled code. Palm OS maximum record size is ~64k. I will be providing support for multiple code segments in the future, like I've done for PocketC. Note that there is only a casual relationship between the size of the source code and the size of the compiled code.
dewey
Site Admin

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect