Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - I lost my project ...

I lost my project ...

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby jfield on Sun Jan 12, 2003 1:15 pm

I do not exactly know how it happened, but I do have some advise.:) Unlike the tutorial I recommend that after selecting "New Project..." and filling in the data on that dialog, <b>DO NOT PRESS FINISH</b>. Press NEXT at least once before pressing FINISH. I have noticed that a new directory is not created for your new project if you press FINISH in the first screen. I assume that is how my project was lost (i.e. the new project went into the old directory and overwrote the mainform.oc file).:twisted:
jfield

Postby cao on Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:52 am

Thanks J.
:?

The bug has been verified, and tracked.
It has been fixed and will be in the next update.
cao

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect