h ????

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby troyk9 on Mon Jan 13, 2003 9:50 pm

This may be a dumb question, but I could not find it anywhere as well.
I noticed that some handlers have an "h" in them.
onchange vs onhchange

what is the difference between the 2 types of handler?
I have always used the handlers without the "h", but maybe I could be using them for something?
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:51 am
Location: USA

Postby dewey on Tue Jan 14, 2003 12:42 am

From the UIField docs:
<b>onchange</b> Called when a key event has occured in the field, usually causing the contents of the field to change. To get the new value of the field, retrieve the text property.
<b>onhchange</b> Called when the height of the field has changed. If this field is associated with a scroll bar, this is the time to call UIScroll.update
Site Admin
Posts: 749
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:12 am

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests