Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Dumb question of the Millenium?

Dumb question of the Millenium?

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby troyk9 on Fri Jan 17, 2003 4:17 am

OK I have figurfed out how to save structs to orbforms as a database, and even recall them. This was hard for me even with the example(I am learning this programming stuff as I go). Is it also possible to use structs in Memos?
I have created a program that saves 6 fields of data as a struct but I have to currently save it to a database then recall it and re-save them as a memo in order to print out the database(mainly because I do not know how to send data to a printer). I wanted to do the same to a modem or fax. I'm hoping maybe we can get some examples of that as well in the future.
It would be easier to work with structs directly to the memo objects if it's possible.
troyk9

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect