Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - runtime?

runtime?

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby Eric Delapierre on Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:04 am

hello.
I downloaded the orbforms yesterday, and i can't run anything with my Palm emulator. It says :
"This application requires a more recent version of the OrbForms runtime.

Get the latest version from:
http://www.orbworks.com"
I don't know why because a have intalled the OrbFormsRT.
Someone could help me?

Eric.
Eric Delapierre

Postby jfield on Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:23 pm

I think I had the same problem the first time I started using Orbforms on my POSE. I think all I did was search the directories where Orbforms was installed after the download and reinstalled the OrbFormsRT again onto my POSE. I hope this helps.
jfield

Postby cbrindis on Thu Apr 17, 2003 1:09 pm

I'm having the same trouble.

I downloaded the "latest" version of RT, and installed it on the emulator, but I get the same message -- I need a more recent version!
cbrindis

Postby dewey on Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:11 am

The runtime version was not updated for 2.1.1. This has been corrected, please download again.
dewey
Site Admin

Postby FrankG on Fri Apr 18, 2003 6:52 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dewey</i>
<br />The runtime version was not updated for 2.1.1. This has been corrected, please download again.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Well everything was working fine with me and 2.1.1 until I saw this thread and figured downloading the latest couldn't hurt. I downloaded the "latest" runtime at the http://www.orbworks.com/orbforms/download.html
page and whammo - now I'm getting the can run the app with this downlevel version of runtime. :(

FYI,
Frank
FrankG

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect