Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - How .load() works ?

How .load() works ?

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby jmarta1 on Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:47 pm

Changing from one UIForms to another I am using UIForms.load() function, however I have some questions about how it works.
The new UIForms is also associated to another .oc files where is the associated code.
What I keep when I go from one .oc to another ?
Do I keep all the global variables ?
Do I keep the port setting ?

Where can I read more about it ?

Thanks
jmarta1

Postby FrankG on Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:57 pm

<i>Originally posted by jmarta1</i>
> The new UIForms is also associated to another .oc files
> where is the associated code.

The form's associated code is in the form's .oc file.

> What I keep when I go from one .oc to another ?
> Do I keep all the global variables ?

Everything. OrbForms seems to treat the project code as one application as if the projectname.oc file #include'd the rest of the .oc files. So therefore: 1) the global variables are shared among all of the routines in all of the .oc files and 2) routine names have to be unique across all of the .oc files in the project.

>Do I keep the port setting ?
I don't know! :(

>Where can I read more about it ?
I found the helpfile's Contents / Quick tutorials and OrbForms basics to be worthwhile.

HTH,
Frank
FrankG

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect