Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Question on RunTime

Question on RunTime

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby cbrindis on Wed Apr 23, 2003 5:08 pm

I installed an app on my Prism, and I get an error message saying I need a newer version of RunTime.

The app runs on the emulator, and I just re-loaded the RunTime app from the website.

What's wrong?

Thanks.

Charles Brindis
cbrindis

Postby cbrindis on Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:31 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cbrindis</i>
<br />I installed an app on my Prism, and I get an error message saying I need a newer version of RunTime.

The app runs on the emulator, and I just re-loaded the RunTime app from the website.

What's wrong?

Thanks.

Charles Brindis
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

More on this ...
my app runs fine on the Emulator either as a standalone or one requiring RunTime.

It runs fine on the Prism itself as a standalone, but I get the message
"...need a newer version of RT..." if it's an app requiring the RunTime app. I have downloaded the "newest" version several times from the website.

I'd appreciate any help...

Charles Brindis
cbrindis

Postby FrankG on Thu Apr 24, 2003 12:06 pm

Charles,

I've sent you an e-mail. If you respond back -- so that I can see your e-mail address -- I'll send you the version of runtim I use that seems to work okay with 2.1.1.

Regards,
Frank
FrankG

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect