Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Hidden Database

Hidden Database

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby fabian1131 on Fri May 27, 2005 6:42 am

Hi dewey!
is it possible that you include the hidden attribute (like locked, backup...) into the database functions in the next version?
thanx

fabian

++ Vielen Dank dass Sie meinen Post lesen++
++ Thank you for reading my post ++
++ Merci beaucoup pour lire ma poste ++
++ Grazie per lettura del mio messaggio ++
fabian1131

Postby dewey on Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:36 am

The hidden attribute is only meaningful for applications, as it prevents the launcher from displaying the application. Is this really what you are looking for?
dewey
Site Admin

Postby fabian1131 on Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:41 am

Yeah, that is what i was looking for. so do you think that it is possible to include into the new version of OFD?
thanx

fabian

++ Merci beaucoup pour lire ma poste ++
++ Grazie per lettura del mio messaggio ++
fabian1131

Postby Cyplesma on Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:04 pm

dewey,

just an fyi.

when my app creates a database it is hidden.

when I install a pdb file I convert from a csv file with orbpdb.exe those are not hidden.
Cyplesma

Postby Gazza on Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:10 pm

Backup is already there?

Databases also appear hidden if you create them with your app creator id.

If you covert the csv file, you must also include the creator id of your app to render it as hidden.
Gazza

Postby Cyplesma on Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:23 pm

well when my app does create the pdb file it does include the creator id, so that explains that.

but I do include the creator id when convert the csv files to pdbs but they are visible.
Cyplesma

Postby Gazza on Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:37 pm

The only thing I can think of is that when creating a db in orbforms, the hidden attribute is set. The util to convert to cvs to pdb must not set the bit?
Gazza

Postby dewey on Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:29 am

The hidden bit is not set by the compiler or OrbPDB.
dewey
Site Admin

Postby Rudi on Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:18 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fabian1131</i>
<br />Hi dewey!
is it possible that you include the hidden attribute (like locked, backup...) into the database functions in the next version?
thanx

fabian

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hi fabian :)
Greetings from munich --- Rudi Seitz :)

Nice to meet you here ... and wow ... you are develope orbforms :)
yeah ...
Rudi

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect