Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Simple conduit process

Simple conduit process

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby lazarus on Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:30 pm

I really enjoy the speed with which I can develop apps with the OrbForms software. Now I need to create some conduits. I was hoping to find something fast and easy. Maybe the community has some thoughts. I was even toying with the idea of creating a Tcl interface to wrap a dll containing the Conduit's APIs.
lazarus

Postby whiteside on Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:09 am

FYI,

I use the NSB Conduit Bulder at http://www.nsbconduit.hwy97.com/mambo/

It took a little time mapping the data formats in the files I would use, but sfter that life became VERY easy.

Royalty Free distribution of the Conduits you build, and it is a full conduit that works as you would expect.

TTFN
Stewart

-----
Stewart Whiteside
-----
Stewart Whiteside
whiteside

Postby Cyplesma on Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:39 pm

which version are you using, I'm getting no where with that conduit program.
Cyplesma

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect