Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - own popup

own popup

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby misterx on Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:28 pm

i can draw the items of an UIList. But only the items. not the borders. Can i also draw everything on my one? without help of palm os?
misterx

Postby dewey on Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:51 am

The Palm OS only allows you to custom draw the items in a list. If you want to draw the borders, you'll need to implement a UIList-like gadget.

Out of curiosity, why do you want to custom draw the border?
dewey
Site Admin

Postby misterx on Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:09 am

i program a computer game for palm os and the default design of the popups doesn't look like the game....

but i have a solution. it's very complex and has much code...

i made a button with my images, in the button's onselect handler i set xlist.popup(); and then i set the button's image to the new one.
misterx

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect