Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Graffiti shift indicator

Graffiti shift indicator

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby dlinder on Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:04 am

I've searched the help docs and the forum, and can't find anything that tells me how to get the graffiti shift indicator. (I think that's what it's called).

Am I missing something, or is it not do-able?
dlinder

Postby dewey on Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:02 am

What do you mean by getting the indicator?
There is no way to find out the currently state, if that is what you are asking. The OS does expose, but the OrbForms runtime currently does not.
The control itself isn't represented by an object because it can't be manipulated - it can't be hidden/moved etc.
dewey
Site Admin

Postby dlinder on Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:51 am

Sorry about my phrasing. It wasn't very clear.

I want to display it on the screen.

Your reply seems to indicate that it can't be done at this point in time.

Is that correct?
dlinder

Postby dewey on Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:58 am

You can display it. Right click your form and select "Add Grafitti"
dewey
Site Admin

Postby dlinder on Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:44 pm

Dewey,

That was easy.

Just so you don't think I'm totally stupid...

Graffiti appears in the index, but not in search (which is what I always use).

On the page that comes up when I click on "Graffiti state indicator" there is no mention of graffiti anywhere in the text.

Also, graffiti is spelled correctly in the index, but incorrectly (grafitti) on the dropdown. (I always get them confused and have to go back to look on my Palm to get it right).

Still, thanks for the answer and sorry I missed it.
dlinder

Postby dewey on Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:27 pm

Hmmm... I will look into why it isn't searchable. I've fixed the misspellings in the UI. Thanks for pointing that out :)
dewey
Site Admin

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect