Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Corrupted code

Corrupted code

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby dlinder on Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:57 pm

Not a biggie, but I felt I needed to mention this.

I had a working project. I added a few forms to it and tried to build it. It complained about code in an existing form (that I hadn't modified) telling me an item was undeclared (but it was, and it worked before).
I commented out that line, and it complained about another (same variable being undeclared).
I commented that line out, and it told me that the procedure was referenced, but not defined. (There were other references within the procedure to the variable it complained about, but it didn't mention those).
I cut the code and pasted it into notepad.
I pasted code back in, one handler at a time and rebuilt the project.
I did this until I had pasted everything back in just the way it was and it works.

As I said, it's not a big deal, I got the code working. I don't know if anyone has had something similar, but I wanted to mention it just in case.
dlinder

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect