Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Simulator crash

Simulator crash

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby FrankG on Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:21 pm

After I upgraded to OrbForms 4 (build 220), my program that's under development crashes the LifeDrive simulator with no warning or helpful messages. I open one of my forms and whammo, windows shuts down the simulator with a "Palm OS Simulation Component has encountered a problem and needs to close..." I can reproduce the problem and I expect I'm doing something that's newly illegal in my code.

- I tried it on other OS5 simulators, same story.

- On a 3.5 emulator the crash doesn't occur.

- If I add an alert in the form's onopen handler the crash does not occur.

- I wondered if I'm doing something I shouldn't do in an onopen handler so I moved every line of code to the form's ondraw handler, no change.

Does any of this sound familiar?

Thanks,
Frank
FrankG

Postby Rudi on Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:35 pm

Do you have an examplesource? because, v4 and my lifedrive /real and sim) works great and i have very big apps - 20 forms and more ... and no problem with recompiling in v4.

regards,
Rudi
Rudi

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect