Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - newbie: Not getting the menus...

newbie: Not getting the menus...

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby kpeters on Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:01 am

Hmm - pretty much everything so far was very intuitive with the exception of menubars etc.

I drop a a menubar on a form and the menus designer opens and lets me do my thing - great. I then do something else and later want to continue to
work on my menu system. I click on the menuBar entry in the inspector, expecting the selected menubar to show in the menu designer - nada. I left/right click in the vast empty space of the menu designer - nada...

I read the help - nada.
What am I not getting??

TIA,
Kai
kpeters

Postby samps on Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:44 am

The 'Form Designer' has two tabs.... A 'Form Designer' tab and a 'Menu Designer' tab.
If the 'Form Designer' tab is active then you can click on your menubar 'till the cows come home. Click the 'Menu Designer' tab and you get to see the properties for your menu.
Don't forget to tell your form which menu it should use, that is done in the forms 'menubar'-property.

hope this helps

Samps
Ubuntu user #82
samps

Postby kpeters on Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:37 pm

No - I got that part. It must have been a glitch of some sort - I deleted the entire menu an recreated it - now all is fine!

But thanks anyway!
kpeters

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect