Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - orbforms or architect.

orbforms or architect.

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

orbforms or architect.

Postby hugblue on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:50 am

hi.. Ss.

i have an win ce pda (yakumo) and have for some time been looking for a programming language.

i can see that pocketc ce is no longer supported, really bad. but anyway... so out of the question.

then i looked at : orbforms and architect.
and if i want to program on the pda and not on the pc, it seems impossible, because the program only runs on palm, and the same with
pocketc architect.

- - -

so before i buy one. can it run on win ce so i can make programs on win ce ???

if i program something on vista in orbforms or architect, can the finished program run on win ce ???

do u ppl have an link for further study in the c type language u use, so i can get some pdf books or something ???

thz / hugblue / denmark.
hugblue

Re: orbforms or architect.

Postby hugblue on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:06 am

and why have u stopped the work on pocketc ce ???

thz..
hugblue

Postby samps on Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:25 pm

and if i want to program on the pda and not on the pc, it seems impossible, because the program only runs on palm, and the same with
pocketc architect.

There's a program called Styletap which enables you to run Palm apps (both PocketC Architect itself as well as the programs you create with this) on various Windows platforms.

Read more at

http://styletap.com

cheers
Samps
samps

Postby hugblue on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:08 am

hi Samps..

thz alot..
will check it out.. Ss.

hugblue.
hugblue