Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Exiting an application

Exiting an application

Discuss PocketC for Palm OS (including Desktop Edition)

Postby vradenburg on Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:01 am

Is there any way to exit an application without going straight to the system preferences in a standalone app? I realize that you can use launch() to close your app and open another, but I want to just close my app and go back to my menu. Thanks for any help.

David
vradenburg

Postby jstadolnik on Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:17 am

Use the exit() command.

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Postby artosoft on Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:42 am

Try to tap application launcher icon.

It work for me :D

Best regards, Dian Suharto.
artosoft

Postby vradenburg on Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:01 pm

Thanks, the exit() is what I was looking for.

Cheers,
David
vradenburg

Postby Astragali on Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:18 am

I've also got a problem with exiting apps - I think I've got a reasonable idea of how to use event() in conjunction with hookhard/hooksilk - but is it possible to make PocketC intercept a hard/silk button, perform any necessary saves and then jump to the correct application?

e.g. I've got WordSmith on my Memo Pad button, so I can't simply make the assumption that pressing Memo Pad should cause Memo Pad to be launched...

Sorry if I'm being really dense here.
Mark
Astragali

Postby dewey on Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:15 pm

To do some processing right before your app exits, you should use the atexit() function. See the docs for details on how it works.
dewey
Site Admin

Postby Astragali on Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:16 am

Thanks! I'll have an investigate of that.

Mark
Astragali

Return to PocketC for Palm OS