Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - ANN: PocketIFS v0.3d

ANN: PocketIFS v0.3d

Discuss PocketC for Palm OS (including Desktop Edition)

Postby Thad on Wed Mar 14, 2001 8:09 am

PocketIFS v0.3d is now available from:
http://www.palmgear.com/software/showso ... rodID=3995

PocketIFS is an open source IFS fractal designer/viewer written in PocketC for the PalmOS.

The thrust of v0.3d is a performance update, rendering is now aprox 25% faster. The source code now includes a resuable performance monitor, and the fixed depth plotter, which was broken under PocketC v3.92 is now fixed.

Could be of interest to programmers learning about structured programming, medium to large scale development with PocketC or fractals.

Thad

Thad
Thad
Thad

Postby John Leavenworth on Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:41 pm

Thad,

I am trying up alter your sourcecode for PocketIFS to run in the PocketCArchitect (Demo)on my lapotp.

In your file "pocketifs_i.i", you assign the ifs=NewIFS(s,t). This effectively assigns the 'ifs' pointer to 2 pointers, s and t (in the function 'newifs' in the file "ifs_i.i"). PocketCArchitect doesn't want to compile that. I gives an error that 'an expression is required' when actually doing this assignment. I've read throug the documentation in PocketCArchitect, but it doesn't tell me how to fix this problem.

Would you be good enough to respond?
/John
John Leavenworth

Return to PocketC for Palm OS