Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - How do I get these files on my Palm?

How do I get these files on my Palm?

Discuss PocketC for Palm OS (including Desktop Edition)

Postby vbmark on Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:51 pm

I want to get the CControls example files that end in .c on my palm but they are too big to fit into the memopad.

How do I get them on my Palm?

Thanks!
vbmark

Postby Mikael on Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:19 pm

I can't think what the problem is as I've just downloaded and installed the file you mentioned on my Clie. I simply cut and pasted it into a new memo on my Palm Desktop app and did a HotSync as usual. I can't see that size has anything to do with it as I have it as being 3.88 kb - which is under the old memo limit of 4kb. I imagine you must have something similar to Palm Desktop, so try the above - that is - if you already haven't.

Mikael
Mikael

Postby vbmark on Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:43 pm

Yes, I was using the Palm Destop to paste into a new memo. That's the only way I know how to do it. The file gets cut off at the end.
vbmark

Return to PocketC for Palm OS