Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Problems with PDE

Problems with PDE

Discuss PocketC for Palm OS (including Desktop Edition)

Postby Felix on Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:45 pm

Hello everybody

I tried to install PDE on my Win98 laptop, but it doesn't work. It claims, that OLEACC.DLL can't be executed (but it's there). Under XP it runs fine. I can live with this, but if anybody has a solution/hint to this?

But my real problem is the compiling under PDE: I loaded a sample program (draw.c)and set the Project File (in the menu) to draw.c. But when I want to compile the whole thing (even only to a pdb) I get the error, that the file is too large. As error line is given @ line 0.
I don't understand this. It should compile programs up to about 700 chars, and draw.c is below that.
What I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks
Felix
Felix

Postby JoergB on Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:11 am

How long is the directive @CID
Normally it's four character (Palm creator ID string)

so long Joerg
JoergB

Postby Felix on Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:24 am

Hello

I have inserted a @CID so my file looks this:

@CID "TEST"

main()
{
alert("Hello World");
}

But again, I even can't compile it to a .pdb. PDE says again, that the file is too large for the demo version.
What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
Felix
Felix

Postby Mikael on Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:00 pm

You could perhaps try e-mailing Jeremy at the Orbworks site. I think the address is dewey@orbworks.com. I've just uninstalled my PDE and tried draw.c with the demo version, and everything worked fine. I'm using WinME. I don't think there should be a problem with XP though.

Mikael
Mikael

Return to PocketC for Palm OS