Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Swedish holidays import to calendar

Swedish holidays import to calendar

Discuss PocketC for Palm OS (including Desktop Edition)

Postby PLks on Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:20 pm

Hi,
I would like to create an apt that <ol type="1"><li>writes the swedish holidays on the right day in the calendar</li><li>writes birthdays on the right day</li></ol id="1">
I?Ǭ¥ve already writen the functions in VBScript.<ol type="a"><li>are there any easy way to translate these codes into "pocketC"?</li></ol id="a">

I apologize for my English, being from Sweden
Thanks in advance, any help we?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢ll be appreciated
/Peter
Thanks in advance
Being a newbie we’ll any help be appreciated
/<b><i>Peter</i></b>
PLks

Postby jstadolnik on Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:14 pm

You can use the PToolboxLib's databook functions (you'll want to set these up as repeating events).

The only catch is that I don't know how well these functions work with the new datebook database format on T|3, T|E, T|5, and Treo650 devices. It should just work, but I'm not 100% certain. Though, I've had no reports that it doesn't work.

For getting the dates onto your palm, you might consider using a tool called DBeditor (search freewarepalm.com) to create a Pilot-DB database (from a csv file or exel spreadsheet of holidays). You can then easily read this database with the PToolboxLib's DB functions.

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Postby PLks on Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:39 pm

Thx Joe 4 your reply.
If I understand you correctly so by this <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">For getting the dates onto your palm, you might consider using a tool called DBeditor (search freewarepalm.com) to create a Pilot-DB database (from a csv file or exel spreadsheet of holidays). You can then easily read this database with the PToolboxLib's DB functions<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">you mean that I need too
<ol type="1"><li>list the holidays in a csv-file</li><li>create a Pilot-DB database</li><li>use the PToolbox to add to datebook</li></ol id="1">

Thanks in advance
Being a newbie we?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢ll any help be appreciated
/<b><i>Peter</i></b>
Thanks in advance
Being a newbie we’ll any help be appreciated
/<b><i>Peter</i></b>
PLks

Return to PocketC for Palm OS