Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - An Important Fix (For The Tungstens)

An Important Fix (For The Tungstens)

Discuss PocketC for Palm OS (including Desktop Edition)

Postby palmosm130 on Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:15 pm

This just happened to me a while ago where my Tungsten E2 would activate just getting rather slightly touched anywhere. What I was hoping to find is a program that we would have to hold down both the power switch and the central 5-way button 'only' for it to be switched on instead of paying over $25 for a repair. Thanks.

Kirk P Lawrence
Kirk P Lawrence
palmosm130

Postby palmosm130 on Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:26 pm

There seems to be no way with Tungsten to write an actual program where my Tungsten E2 would only activate when the power switch and the central 5-way button are pressed (somewhat) simultaniously. Although 'keylock' helps out quite a bit... the screen still switches on and off at nearly 3 second intervals. A whole lot of other people has had this system conflict... so if there a software solution available, please get back to me on this... I am more than willing to write the entire code which I'm sure wouldn't take all so long to do.

Kirk P Lawrence
Kirk P Lawrence
palmosm130

Postby palmosm130 on Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:34 am

Oh well... I finally purchase the "Beginners" book thinking there was a whole lot of support here, but thankfully it's not too late to get a full refund.

Kirk P Lawrence
Kirk P Lawrence
palmosm130

Postby sangahm on Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:35 am

You're wanting something like StayOff which is an old program that is not compatible with PalmOS 5.0 since it is a hack.

http://www.tucows.com/preview/55025?id=55025
sangahm

Postby palmosm130 on Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:08 pm

It didn't work, but thank you for providing me with this information.

Kirk P Lawrence
Kirk P Lawrence
palmosm130

Return to PocketC for Palm OS