Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Possible to launch applet from native c-code?

Possible to launch applet from native c-code?

Discuss PocketC for Palm OS (including Desktop Edition)

Possible to launch applet from native c-code?

Postby wmjoers on Thu May 29, 2008 9:43 am

Hi,

I know how to launch the PocketC applet launcher from native C-code but is it possible to launch an applet directly.
Somewhere in the back of my mind I belive I've read how to do it but now I can't find the info.

Help!

Best Regards
/John
wmjoers

Re: Possible to launch applet from native c-code?

Postby dewey on Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:32 am

You can only do this if you've built the PocketC applet as a standalone application.
dewey
Site Admin

Re: Possible to launch applet from native c-code?

Postby wmjoers on Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:09 am

Hi,

The real reason I'm asking is that I've got a licensed copy of PocketC for PalmOS but I lost the password I need to download the stub generator.

The stub generator it self was lost when I reinstalled my computer some year ago so I figured that it might be possible to write my own stub instead of requiring another license.

Best Regards
/John Eriksson
wmjoers

Return to PocketC for Palm OS