Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Can somebody point me to some help?

Can somebody point me to some help?

Discuss PocketC for Palm OS (including Desktop Edition)

Postby burk on Sat Apr 28, 2001 12:45 am

Hi. I'm trying to figure out how to use BuildPRC, and I'm having a devil of a time of it. After I've built and installed the PRC, when I click on it I get "Error Loading Applet 'MyApplet'".

I'm trying to follow the readme, but obviously I'm missing something. This applet compiles fine from within PocketC. Is there a how-to anywhere that I can peruse?

Thanks
-burk
burk

Postby Velvis on Mon Apr 30, 2001 10:26 am

I havent used the build prc function in a long time. But you need to install both the build-pric generated prc file and your actual pocketc program. The icon and program are two seperate files. It sounds like you have only installed the icon, or the filename is wrong.
Velvis

Return to PocketC for Palm OS