Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Reading memos

Reading memos

Discuss PocketC for Palm OS (including Desktop Edition)

Postby wolfgang on Tue Dec 19, 2000 11:28 pm

Hello,

how can I open/read memos on my palm from within PocketC? I am not talking about memos I created with a PocketC program (using the memopad functions), but ANY memo. I would like to use that method to import data into a database - the user pastes text into a memo, does a hotsync, and my program would take the data out of that memo. Related question: I'd like to enumerate through all memos on the Palm to find the ones that contain my data according to their title (just as PocketC itself recognized ALL PocketC memos from ther characteristic start "//"). Are all the memos stored in a database? What is its structure?

Thanks for any help!

Wolfgang
Composing music on the PocketPC! - http://www.pdamusician.com
wolfgang

Postby tclarke on Fri Dec 22, 2000 10:00 pm

Wolfgang, I'd assume that mmfind("xxx") will do it... use mmcount() to control the number of mmfind()s you'd have to do... Tom

Tom
Tom
tclarke

Return to PocketC for Palm OS