Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Access to built in keyboard

Access to built in keyboard

Discuss PocketC for Palm OS (including Desktop Edition)

Postby stephane on Wed May 16, 2001 2:35 pm

To clarify what Joe just said, Ccontrols Cedit function uses getc, so you will not get the popup keyboard.

I know, I don't like that either... can't wait to see Joe's implementation of the in-line edit..

St?ɬ©phane
Stéphane
stephane

Postby SyPDA on Wed May 16, 2001 2:36 pm

Ok. And how about editline?

Does that count as a text edit field?
SyPDA

Postby tclarke on Wed May 16, 2001 3:25 pm

I'm using getsi() and getsm()... when FITALY is enabled, NO keyboard will pop up in either getsi nor getsm... when I disable FITALY, then the Palm keyboard DOES pop up.

I'm asking the FITALY folks to get involved in this one...

Tom
Tom
tclarke

Postby tclarke on Wed May 16, 2001 3:31 pm

Here's the note I sent to FITALY:

"If you go to http://www.pocketc.net/forum/ you'll see a thread in "PocketC on Palm OS" entitled "Access to Built-in Keyboard"...

The issue is that it SEEMS that FITALY is preventing the keyboard from popping up under some unknown set of conditions... I code in PocketC, but am NOT an expert in Palm...

What can I do to help you help us... I could send you PocketC code samples, etc...

Thanks for helping out... Tom"

Tom
Tom
tclarke

Postby tclarke on Thu May 17, 2001 4:59 pm

Jean, from the FITALY folks, wrote back to me and said that FITALY does not work at any level other than 2 bit depth... Please note that I had originally posted her reply here which violates netiquette. I have apologized to Jean and also apologize to everyone on this board.

Tom
Tom
tclarke

Previous

Return to PocketC for Palm OS