Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Feature suggest

Feature suggest

Discuss PocketC for CE (including Desktop Edition)

Postby darwin on Sun Aug 18, 2002 5:00 am

Hi
I've been working alot with PocketC on my Ipaq - and some things are going on my nerves.
One thing is the strange linefeed bug. Sometimes it happens that there are typed 3 characters (visible as 3 rects - I think it has something to do with \n\r) at the end of the line - unwanted of course. I mentioned this a year ago and the problem is known by other, too.
The next thing is not easy BUT interesting I think. It's about plugins for the PocketC editor written in PocketC. What about adding (own) buttons that call a windowed (like a context menu) PocketC application that can send messages to the editor? In that case I could write my own modifications for PocketC - a menu that quickadds the nasty [] brackets (typing them on the device's keyboard is a crime). Or a plugin that adds a specific include file. etc.etc. Wouldn't that be nice?

But - are there any plans to modify PocketC at all?

cu

http://www.strange-phenomenom.de/
darwin

Postby guy on Mon Aug 19, 2002 7:02 am

Kevin is working on PocketC V4. This is a port of the latest Palm version.

I updated the code editor in PCForm and it now has a toolbar that allows you to insert PocketC keywords and language elements. This would be very useful in pceditor.

A better bet would be for Kevin to provide the callable compiler interface, then it would be easy to write an editor that did exactly what you wanted then just called the compiler to build the code.

Somewhere there is an example of the callable compiler interface (not the command line interface), but there is no documentation and I don't know how complete it is.

Guy
[url]mailto:pcform@pcform.net[/url]
http://www.pcform.net
PocketC CE API interface: http://www.networkdynamics.net/PCForm.html#library
PCForm and CE API forum: http://www.networkdynamics.net/forum
Guy
[url]mailto:pcform@pcform.net[/url]
http://www.pcform.net
PocketC CE API interface: http://www.networkdynamics.net/PCForm.html#library
PCForm and CE API forum: http://www.networkdynamics.net/forum
guy

Return to PocketC for CE