Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - help

help

Discuss PocketC for CE (including Desktop Edition)

Postby dartlin on Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:18 am

does anyone knows how to display an image through a file system to the screen of a pocket pc?For example an image (bmp) is store inside an array of a file and then u have display it to pocket pc screen?Please help me. i have look through the GDI + can it be use on embedded visual c++?what lib must be include before it can user? i am very confused now
dartlin

Postby KOU on Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:45 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dartlin</i>
<br />does anyone knows how to display an image through a file system to the screen of a pocket pc?For example an image (bmp) is store inside an array of a file and then u have display it to pocket pc screen?Please help me. i have look through the GDI + can it be use on embedded visual c++?what lib must be include before it can user? i am very confused now

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Are you talking about EVC++ again?
<b>This is PocketC board.</b>
Please <b>STOP</b> posting EVC++ questions.
Please post EVC++ questions on <b>OTHER</b> boards.

To display the image, many Visual C++ samples will help you.
But first, you must know how to display it from resource.

Also, you can't use GDI+ in Windows CE.
I think it was only for Windows XP.

KOU
KOU

Postby KOU on Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:52 pm

I think part of the reason this board is misunderstood is that when you search "PocketPC Development board" in google, this board is on bottom of the page one, and also none of the pages above seems useful.

Anyway, go to:
http://www.pocketpcdn.com/forum/
KOU

Return to PocketC for CE