Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Problem with full screen

Problem with full screen

Discuss PocketC for CE (including Desktop Edition)

Postby Pat on Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:12 am

Hello

Excuse me for my poor English because I'm french...
I need help to write an application in full screen
(without taskbar and the icon for keyboard).
But I've the PocketC v2.0 so I can't use the CEAPI :(
Is there a way to do this?
Has the taskbar an id with which I use it in the function 'wndmove()'? :)

Thanks a lot for yours answers!!! ;)

Pat Hibulaire mais presque (Coluche)
Pat

Postby wolfgang on Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:17 pm

Can't be done on PocketC V2. (I'd love to have that functionality, too). And don't use V3, it has so many bugs that you can't do anything with it. V3 has a "taskbar hide" compiler pragma, but from what I've heard the taskbar comes back whenever you have switched to another app and then continue with yout PocketC app.

C'est vraiment dommage :-)

Wolfgang

Composing music on the PocketPC! - http://www.pdamusician.com
Composing music on the PocketPC! - http://www.pdamusician.com
wolfgang

Postby Pat on Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:42 am

Thanks for your answer, Wolfgang
As you say : C'est vraiment dommage! ;)
That avoids me seeking more!!
It will be necessary to make with :evil:

P.S: your website is very interesting!!!!
Especially the part PocketC programming ;)

Pat

Return to PocketC for CE