Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - How to use shortcut function?

How to use shortcut function?

Discuss PocketC for CE (including Desktop Edition)

Postby WIrek on Fri Oct 31, 2003 12:57 pm

If I try
shortcut("\\Windows\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Shortcut.lnk","\\Programs\\something.exe")
this function works fine- creates link and the link works.
But after
shortcut("\\Windows\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Shortcut.lnk","\\My Documents\\something.exe")
or
shortcut("\\Windows\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Shortcut.lnk","\\My Documents\\something.app")
it only creates link but it is broken. It has no icon and Windows displays "cannot find My or its components" message. I tried to change it to
shortcut("\\Windows\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Shortcut.lnk","\\My%20Documents\\something.app")
and it created link with proper icon, but when I try to run this link it executes PocketC Shell and displays "no proper applet found" message.
What's wrong with it? Why the first parameter accepts space and the second doesn't? Should I format the path some special way?
WIrek
WIrek

Postby stanley602 on Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:18 pm

Dunno, but try MYDOCU~1.
This is the way DOS would handle it, but I dont know about CE or whatever you're on.
It's worth a try.

----------------------
The pixels are alive! Death to the pixels!
----------------------
The pixels are alive! Death to the pixels!
stanley602

Return to PocketC for CE