Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Change Static bkg color

Change Static bkg color

Discuss PocketC for CE (including Desktop Edition)

Postby David-Swiss on Tue Mar 20, 2001 1:22 pm

Hello !

Anyone can help me ?

I need to change the background color of a static control.
I've tried with "setbkcolor" but don't work.

Thank's for your help !
David
David-Swiss

Postby Justinespinosa on Tue Mar 20, 2001 2:06 pm

Sorry, setbkcolor if for the background of the drawed text.
PocketC doesen't support changing the color of the Gui controls

J.Espinosa

OUTS Softwares
J.Espinosa

OUTS Softwares
Justinespinosa

Postby airdrik on Tue Mar 20, 2001 2:42 pm

I have a question: What exactly do static controls do?
airdrik

Postby David-Swiss on Tue Mar 20, 2001 3:42 pm

I use the static control like a "mask", to make a flashing text without (hope) flickering.
David-Swiss

Postby Justinespinosa on Wed Mar 21, 2001 8:55 am

Satic controls does nothing !
it's just text. and it can send notifications of clicked, dblclick etc...
it's all

J.Espinosa

OUTS Softwares
J.Espinosa

OUTS Softwares
Justinespinosa

Postby airdrik on Wed Mar 21, 2001 3:01 pm

What I would do in this case is just alternate drawing rectangles and the text. For the colors on a rectangle use setpenattr(<i>style</i>,<i>line width</i>,<i>red</i>,<i>green</i>,<i>blue</i>), for the outline and setbrushattr(<i>red</i>,<i>green</i>,<i>blue</i>) for the fill color of the rectangle. I don't know that much about the controls that you can create, but prefere not to use them anyway (at least until v3 comes out)
airdrik

Postby guy on Thu Mar 22, 2001 9:06 am

> I have a question: What exactly do static controls do?

I use them in the cmdbar library for the menu choices. They're like an edit control that you can't change as a user.

PCForm calls them "label" controls (historical reason).

Guy
Guy
[url]mailto:pcform@pcform.net[/url]
http://www.pcform.net
PocketC CE API interface: http://www.networkdynamics.net/PCForm.html#library
PCForm and CE API forum: http://www.networkdynamics.net/forum
guy

Postby goodey on Wed Mar 28, 2001 4:46 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Satic controls does nothing !
it's just text. and it can send notifications of clicked, dblclick etc...
it's all

J.Espinosa

OUTS Softwares
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

I whould like to know if you can get a clicked or dblclicked message from the graphics screen

I tried it with the PM_DBCLICK but didn't seem to get it
Thanks

Isr Vish

Edited by - goodey on 03/28/2001 10:47:15
Israel Vish
goodey

Postby guy on Thu Mar 29, 2001 7:39 am

You can get events from static controls if you create them with the SS_NOTIFY style.

I don't think you can get click and doubleclick events from the screen background. You can get PM_BUTTONDOWN and PM_BUTTONUP messages, so you can detect clicks and doubleclicks on the screen background by using these events and a timer.

Guy
Guy
[url]mailto:pcform@pcform.net[/url]
http://www.pcform.net
PocketC CE API interface: http://www.networkdynamics.net/PCForm.html#library
PCForm and CE API forum: http://www.networkdynamics.net/forum
guy

Return to PocketC for CE