Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Hardware Question

Hardware Question

Discuss PocketC for CE (including Desktop Edition)

Postby rawn shea on Tue Mar 27, 2001 8:13 pm

I realize this is not a Pocket C question, but I have little faith in the ability of HP to respond reasonably...

So........
My HP 660 LX recently became difficult to close. Upon examining it I have discovered that the two halfs of the screen case at the right side near the hinge are separating: If I force the screen closed I believe it will break completely The only fasteners I can find are 4 small torx screws beneath the battery. I have not yet found a tool to remove them. Does anyone with a 660 HP know what the assembly looks like underneath? any ideas what has happened? So long as i leave the unit opened it seems to operate acceptably. but that belies the purpose of a handtop PC doesn't it? The unit has not been dropped or mistreated in any way. It usually loves quietly at my desk.
rawn shea

Postby Justinespinosa on Wed Mar 28, 2001 12:00 pm

You should try to put this on one of the ce4you forums (http://www.ce4you.cz/en).
I know that poeple from CASIO goes here and reads the posts. perheaps it works for HP too.

J.Espinosa

OUTS Softwares
J.Espinosa

OUTS Softwares
Justinespinosa

Postby rawn shea on Wed Mar 28, 2001 1:12 pm

i'L GIVE IT A TRY
rawn shea

Return to PocketC for CE