Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - The SIP Icon has left the screen

The SIP Icon has left the screen

Discuss PocketC for CE (including Desktop Edition)

Postby IndiQa on Wed Mar 28, 2001 5:04 pm

Remember a while back I asked about getting rid of the little SIP keyboard icon that remains when you are using a graphic screen?

I jus tried Kevins new v3 Beta command
"#pragma PKPCFULLSCREEN" and that removes it.
The SIP icon and the arrow button to open the options selections are now out of the way for the life of the app.

YES!!! Way to go Kevin...../me passes Kevin a cold frosty one.

Curt

Ambient Spacemusic
http://www.mp3.com/IndiQa
Ambient Spacemusic
IndiQa

Postby cao on Wed Mar 28, 2001 5:35 pm

Thanks for the beer.
I should post a note on my door says
"will code for sushi." A co-worker of mine collected 4 bottles of wine, 1 vodka, 3 pack of beer from the marketing team. With this rate, he will become an alcholic soon. That is why I decided to code for sushi.
cao

Postby IndiQa on Wed Mar 28, 2001 6:46 pm

OK/ me passes Kevin a large uncooked trout on a bed of raw octopii. :-)

One thing I did notice using the pragma statement is when I call a file dialog and then return to the screen the keyboard icon is back. And I can't put the pragma statement in the code proper. I have it just after my declare statements. So I can't just call it again in the middle of running the app right?

Any how the additional screen space is great.

Curt

Ambient Spacemusic
Ambient Spacemusic
IndiQa

Postby cao on Wed Mar 28, 2001 7:18 pm

The pragma approach is compile time only.
it sets a bit in the app header and the runtime will not create default menu, and try to hide everything from the screen.

However, PocketPC keeps trying to show its wonderful keyboard arrows. Let me try to reproduce the case.
send me the code u got .
Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
OK/ me passes Kevin a large uncooked trout on a bed of raw octopii. :-)

One thing I did notice using the pragma statement is when I call a file dialog and then return to the screen the keyboard icon is back. And I can't put the pragma statement in the code proper. I have it just after my declare statements. So I can't just call it again in the middle of running the app right?

Any how the additional screen space is great.

Curt

Ambient Spacemusic
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
cao

Return to PocketC for CE