Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Questions.

Questions.

Discuss PocketC for CE (including Desktop Edition)

Postby Shir0t on Thu Apr 12, 2001 12:16 pm

Is there any way to find keycodes with pocketc? I've tried returning values from key() but it doesn't seem to work. Another question I have is along the lines of the #pragma PKPCFULLSCREEN - is this the only compile time switch? If not, are they documented anywhere?
Shir0t

Postby airdrik on Thu Apr 12, 2001 1:46 pm

getc() returns the char of a key pressed (like the getch() in c/c++), but as for actual key codes you have to go:
[code]
int evnt,keycode;
while(keycode!=<i>some value</i>)
{
evnt=event(1);
sleep(0);//so that you can do other things while this is running

if(evnt==PM_KEYDOWN)
{
keycode=key();
//process key command
}
else
}
airdrik

Postby Justinespinosa on Mon Apr 16, 2001 1:40 pm

To use #pragma PKPCFULLSCREEN, you musst have the V3 compiler.
Just put it at the beginning of the code and the app will hide the start menu each time it's runned. You cannot switch it back on during the program execution.

J.Espinosa

OUTS Softwares
J.Espinosa

OUTS Softwares
Justinespinosa

Postby Shir0t on Mon Apr 16, 2001 5:58 pm

Thank you for the replies but my question was reffering to other compile time options like PKPCFULLSCREEN. I can use the PKPCFULLSCREEN command and have had no trouble with, and I have been so impressed I was wondering if there were other commands like it because I can't find any documentation on PKPCFULLSCREEN or similar commands.
Shir0t

Postby kjm on Mon Apr 16, 2001 6:49 pm

Hi

For keys/characters I suggest you look back at the following two previous entries in this forum:

"Alpha, Beta & Gamma"

"Find out if hardware buttons are pressed"

You will find reference to two programmes there that should help you with the above.

Kevin
kjm

Postby Justinespinosa on Tue Apr 17, 2001 1:31 pm

there's only one other macro like this for the moment:

#pragma R3MENUOFF

the program starts without showing the menubar

J.Espinosa

OUTS Softwares
J.Espinosa

OUTS Softwares
Justinespinosa

Return to PocketC for CE