Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - My v.3 on PPC takes too long to compile

My v.3 on PPC takes too long to compile

Discuss PocketC for CE (including Desktop Edition)

Postby mikeajones on Thu Apr 26, 2001 9:21 pm

When I was using v.2 on my device it compiled in a few seconds. Now that I've upgraded to v.3 for PocketPC the same apps that took two seconds before now take as long as 2 minutes to compile. If anyone knows how I can change this please let me know. Thanks
mikeajones

Postby Shir0t on Thu Apr 26, 2001 10:51 pm

I've been having some of the same trouble and for some reason, tapping in the code (to refocus the window?) and turning off the SIP speeds it up significantly.
Shir0t

Postby cao on Fri Apr 27, 2001 12:09 am

Hmm interesting. Maybe when I sendmessage to the statusbar, the compiler waits until the text is drawn on statusbar then continue. That is probably why the huge delay.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I've been having some of the same trouble and for some reason, tapping in the code (to refocus the window?) and turning off the SIP speeds it up significantly.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
cao

Postby cao on Fri Apr 27, 2001 12:10 am

I just tried it, the speed difference is huge!.
btw, I am leaving for China for a 2 week vacation tomorrow, and this nasty bug comes up.
damn..

Edited by - cao on 04/26/2001 19:11:19
cao

Postby cao on Fri Apr 27, 2001 12:31 am

Just changed sendmessage to postmessage, the speed picked up. :-)
It is building right now. Takes about 30-45 minutes to build entire 16 targets, and package into final installer.. plus another 15 minutes update time using dsl.
cao

Postby cao on Fri Apr 27, 2001 2:29 am

The problem should be fixed. Just download the latest device version on the web.
cao

Postby guy on Fri Apr 27, 2001 8:05 am

I'll do this, then post the new pcform compile time.

Will it be better than 49 minutes...

Guy
Guy
[url]mailto:pcform@pcform.net[/url]
http://www.pcform.net
PocketC CE API interface: http://www.networkdynamics.net/PCForm.html#library
PCForm and CE API forum: http://www.networkdynamics.net/forum
guy

Return to PocketC for CE