Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - need help (newbie)

need help (newbie)

Postby OVERLORD on Sat Jun 29, 2002 5:21 pm

damn it i need to learn the code

and the only way i know is that book that they advertize on there site and i dont feel
like buying it cuase first of all i don't
have a credit card and im only 13 years old
OVERLORD

Postby wolfgang on Sun Jun 30, 2002 5:50 am

I have a (free!) tutorial about PocketC and some sample code on my website. The tutorial covers general C programming, taylored to PocketC specifics. Please note that it was originally written for the WindowsCE version of PocketC. To use it on the Palm there are a few minor changes necessary which are explained on the first page.

The website is http://www.pdamusician.com
Click on "Programming".

Good luck with your coding!

Wolfgang

Composing music on the PocketPC! - http://www.pdamusician.com
Composing music on the PocketPC! - http://www.pdamusician.com
wolfgang

Postby OVERLORD on Sun Jun 30, 2002 1:13 pm

thanks!!!!
OVERLORD

Postby soinsg on Sat Jul 06, 2002 1:01 pm

I also wanted to have a look at the book without paying for it, so I got it out of the library.
soinsg

Postby croane on Mon Jul 15, 2002 6:15 am

I purchased the book. I think this is the only and best way for a beginner to learn PocketC. Don't get me wrong, there are some good tutorials out there but there is nothing like having a hard copy instead of a bunch of printed parts (which can be confusing for the newbie)from different web sites. If there is anyway you can get some one to purchase this book than do it. You can have a book store order it for you.

croane

Clinton Roane
Clinton Roane
croane

Return to PocketC for Palm OS KB