Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - newbee need help

newbee need help

Postby OVERLORDX on Tue Nov 05, 2002 7:33 pm

[:(!]

i need a full version off POCKETC but i don't have the monney

my copy allready expired i was wondering if anybody could copy there

full version and send it to me in E-mail if you do THanks

-overlord
E-mail address is dalomity@attbi.com
OVERLORDX

Postby jstadolnik on Tue Nov 05, 2002 8:09 pm

You already have the full version. You need a password to unlock it and the password is based on your user name. The only way to get the password is to buy the software.

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Postby shayneham on Tue Nov 05, 2002 10:19 pm

Overlordx, I bet your parents would be more than willing to pay the $18-$40 for the software if you tell them you need it. It's worth a shot at least, and you will have helped support a language which you obviously like enough to want to use.

--Shayne
Shayne Hamel
Quote Software
shayneham

Postby jstadolnik on Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:46 pm

He's probably just some 12 year old kid who doesn't yet know any better.

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
jstadolnik

Postby visorprismman on Thu Nov 07, 2002 2:38 pm

Ditto...and as you can see he only has one post...

Cheers
Cheers
visorprismman

Postby Vilmos on Thu Nov 07, 2002 5:47 pm

Vilmos

Postby jstadolnik on Thu Nov 07, 2002 6:40 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
Troll?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Nah, I don't think he's trying to stir the cauldron. He just wants a free ride. Beside, trolls generally don't post thier email addresses.

By the way, ATT broadband (attbi.com) cost around $45 USD a month. So the guy's probably leeching the account from his parents and isn't yet old enough to work. Besides, who but a teenager would choose the name OVERLORDX? Just my guess...

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
jstadolnik

Postby visorprismman on Thu Nov 07, 2002 7:52 pm

Hey,

Mispellings also point out the youngness too...;)

Cheers
Cheers
visorprismman

Postby Vilmos on Thu Nov 07, 2002 8:43 pm

You are probably right. I have to think though, this is the last place that you should go for a free serial...

Not the brightest star in the sky.

Vilmos
http://www.pocketdimension.com
Vilmos

Postby jstadolnik on Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:59 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
Not the brightest star in the sky.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sure the guy did something stupid (probably due to lack of experience), but it doesn't mean that he *is* stupid. If I had 10 bucks for every bone-headed thing I've done and said in my life, I'd be a weathly man... yet I don't consider myself to be a complete idiot.

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
jstadolnik

Postby Star-Dot-Star on Sat Nov 09, 2002 2:13 am

I agree. He's not stupid, just ignorant.
Star-Dot-Star

Postby soinsg on Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:47 pm

I'm getting the feeling that people are just posting for the sake of it (i.e. post count). I thought people would get the message with the first one or two replies, but no, they continued to add to it! For instance, as soon as I spotted the topic (a few days ago) I could have posted "How can he/she aford a palmtop and not afford PocketC?" but that would just encourage more people to post even though Joe had already answered the question.
soinsg

Return to PocketC for Palm OS KB