Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - PocketC Desktop Problem

PocketC Desktop Problem

Postby tdevore on Fri May 28, 2004 3:22 pm

I'm having a problem with PocketC Desktop compiler. Whenever I compiler a program if there is a syntax error or any kind of bug a messagebox flashes for a moment then disappears. If this is suppose to be an error messagebox it doesn't stay on the screen long enough to be read.

Does anyone know something about this ? I searching the rest of the forum, but I haven't found anytime on this subject yet.

Thanks
tdevore

Postby Mikael on Fri May 28, 2004 3:55 pm

If there was an error in your code, a static 'Compiler Error' message box would appear with a description of the problem and its location and your program wouldn't compile.

I have experienced flashing during the compile process before; but only when using multiple post-build commands such as:

@cmd "par a MyApp.prc Plugins/MainLib.prc";

If the box doesn't remain onscreen long; it's unlikely to be due to an error - assuming of course you can get your program to compile.

I hope someone can give you a reason as to why it's happening.

Mikael
Mikael

Postby tdevore on Fri May 28, 2004 4:27 pm

I can create a .PRC file if the code the compiler successfully compiles the code. It is when a error is found that the problem occurs. For example ... if I put an intentional bug in my code and run the compiler option, I get a messagebox that flashes for a moment then disappears.

I was thinking it was an application bug ... but behavior like this would have been discovered long ago...
tdevore

Return to PocketC for Palm OS KB