Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Graphics

Graphics

Postby DevToGo on Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:52 pm

Recently acquired PocketC. . . . two questions:

1) How can I access the high resolution display on my Palm OSv5.0 device ? Graph_on only gives me 160 x 160 resolution.

2) How do I change background colour to black in the graph form itself. Have tried setbg and setbgi but no luck.

Many thanks.
DevToGo

Postby IkilledKenny on Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:00 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DevToGo</i>
<br />Recently acquired PocketC. . . . two questions:

1) How can I access the high resolution display on my Palm OSv5.0 device ? Graph_on only gives me 160 x 160 resolution.

2) How do I change background colour to black in the graph form itself. Have tried setbg and setbgi but no luck.

Many thanks.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

1) You can use Photoshop + pilrc to insert hi-res graphics. I don't know how, but see this disscussion at the OrbWorks forum for guys that do:
http://64.78.17.111/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3306

2) Try this maybe:
// Back to Black /*Application Title*/
/*This line seperating the title and the first functions isn't needed but is just plain nice!*/
main() { /*Starts the main function*/
graph_on(); /*Turns on the graphics handler*/
rect(2,0,0,160,160,0); /*Makes the screen (160X160) black*/
textattr(0,2,0); /*inversts the text so that text backround is black and the text itself is white*/
text(28,50,"Hello my little black world!"); /*Appands text to the graphics form*/
waitp(); /*waits for a pen event*/
} /*Closes the main function*/

If this doesn't work for you, you could try PToolBoxLib...

As far as I know setbg() is for text.

"If you see kenny today, tell him I'm sorry for killin him yesterday."
--Cartman
Visit my site for Palm OS game cheats at:
http://www.palmcheaterguy.4t.com: A place for all your Palm OS Games Cheat Codes... And if you don't find the game you want to cheat on... simply send in the request from the form right on the site!!

"If you see kenny today, tell him I'm sorry for killin him yesterday."
--Cartman
IkilledKenny

Return to PocketC for Palm OS KB