Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - How can I get this?

How can I get this?

Postby Symetrix on Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:59 am

I'm not having much luck with this so far. I bought it Via Shareit, and they never sent me it, and it now seems to be impossible to get it without buying it again, which I currently cant and dont want to do. I need it before the end of the month, there must be some way to get it? I can completely prove I bought it, I just need the download

Any help :( ?
Symetrix

Postby guy on Wed Apr 02, 2003 12:37 pm

Apologies for not responding to this post earlier. This PCForm board is hidden down at the bottom of the page and I keep forgetting to scroll down past everything else.

You should have your copy of PCForm by now.

Guy
[url]mailto:pcform@pcform.net[/url]
http://www.pcform.net
PocketC CE API interface: http://www.networkdynamics.net/PCForm.html#library
PCForm and CE API forum: http://www.networkdynamics.net/forum
Guy
[url]mailto:pcform@pcform.net[/url]
http://www.pcform.net
PocketC CE API interface: http://www.networkdynamics.net/PCForm.html#library
PCForm and CE API forum: http://www.networkdynamics.net/forum
guy

Postby Symetrix on Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:01 pm

Yes, the problem was shareit sending it as an EXE file, which is blocked by my mail server
Symetrix

Return to Visual Application Builder