Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - making the screen "clickable"

making the screen "clickable"

Postby casec on Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:23 pm

I am making an application that will be like flashcards. I want to be able to "flip" the card over by tapping the screen. Is there an invisible button, or other way of making the entire screen tappable? I was thinking about using a GButton, but I can't get it to draw the bitmap on the button.

Thanks in advance.
casec

Postby cable_guy_67 on Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:05 pm

Is there a reason you can't just wait for a pen event? Are there other forms of input that will be needed? If not, you could just draw all your graphics and do your processing of information and use

waitp();

More information is located in the Event System section of the Built-in Functions. It is in the PocketC documentation folder.

Mark

If this was not what you were looking for describe more fully your problem and someone here is sure to help.
cable_guy_67

Postby casec on Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:57 am

Yeah, of course. I thought of that later. I'm kind of new to the game, so sometimes the obvious is the hardest. Thanks very much!
casec

Postby cable_guy_67 on Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:15 am

Anytime. This is the place for answers. I know I have asked lots of simple ones and gotten responses to keep me on track. There are a lot of helpful folks here.

Mark
cable_guy_67

Return to PocketC for Palm OS KB